When you fail to express a story or moment in words photography opens the door to revisit them. Many of us like to travel and capture the view and looking at those pictures sometimes feels like time travel is possible. Now-a- days it’s a trend to post pictures to the places one visits, so here are some destinations to visit and a totally different feeling to capture the experience.
- Rajasthan, India: Rajasthan is the land of beautiful architecture, it has a number of beautiful palaces, sand dunes etc. Rajasthan has vivid culture and it’s a beautiful experience to capture those things. The cities of Rajasthan are known with different names as every city has something unique in them.
Udaipur: The city of lakes, as a city has a number of lakes there. Jodhpur: The blue city ,as the area in older Jodhpur is painted blue in colour.4 Jaipur: The state capital of Rajasthan is known as the pink city. Jaisalmer: The Golden city, the city has beautiful sand dunes and as the name suggests the sand there is golden in colour. The Beautiful palaces with jaw dropping architecture if the site to be captured along with the sand dunes and interior of the cities in Rajasthan where one can also capture the richness of the culture that the place
- Varanasi, UP: If one wants to have a kind of spiritual experience Varanasi is the place. Though one should not keep it at the top of the places to visit first.As seeing hundreds of dead bodies burning all together is too much to be taken And can be disheartening. One can totally experience the thought process of Hindu cremation. Other than that Varanasi has beautiful ghats. The time before at least 30 minutes of sunrise is a beautiful sight to be captured. The evening aarti at the ghats with thousands of lightened lamps floating on the water make the environment peaceful and beautiful that one will surely like to capture it and keep it with themselves for a lifetime.
- Kolkata, West Bengal: Kolkata or Calcutta Is the place to visit if one is willing to photograph the architecture of the British era. Kolkata has the Howrah Bridge constructed at the time of Britishers’. One can capture the hand pulling rickshaw called Tonga. And you should surely experience it’s ride.
- Ladakh, India: Ladakh has beautiful landscape and mountains covered with ice and clear sky in water bodies. The presence of the monks makes the place peaceful and is one of the best places for landscape photography .
- Old Delhi, India: The Capital of India, old Delhi is surely the place if you want to do lifestyle photography. The best time suggested to capture is in the morning from 8-10 am. The old Delhi is surely the right choice for Food photography, as the areas like Chadani Chowk, Is the hub where you get delicious food prepared just in front of your eyes. The place is even Very famous for street shopping. One can capture the date of today ‘s hectic lifestyle.